Thursday, September 14

Rapid City, SD

I'm on my 10th or 11th work trip so far this year. I can't remember. I think that I've watched "Mega Structures" on the Discovery Channel at least 5 times this year, all in hotel rooms.

At Ellsworth Air Force Base, there is a men's bathroom with a urinal that was installed a couple of inches higher than normal. Underneath the urinal, there sits a footstool with a piece of paper taped to the top. The paper reads,
One step for small man,
one cleaner bathroom for mankind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what does the small refer to?

Anonymous said...

its bike week here in Vegas so we are lucky enough to have no less than 5,000 Harleys rumbling and braaaaaaping down the streets at all hours of the night.

Tom accidentally went into the ladies room in the CE building too......that was fun.