Saturday, December 23

Christmas Adam Roundup

Adam came right before Eve.

So, Thursday night I returned home from a business trip in Las Vegas following a reasonably grand adventure. See, we were scheduled to fly into Denver on Wednesday, and our flight was cancelled. After a quick car rental, 850 miles or so, and one crazy night of karaoke in Grand Junction, I got home while a few thousand people were still sitting in the Denver Airport, starting to smell downright tribal.

It was a good story.

::

Lately, Pete's favorite activity has been cutting pictures of magazines and taping them onto construction paper. He's getting good at it, but we're running out of good magazines, so yesterday, I gave him a copy of Dwell, and he taped this up on the wall:

If you can't make it out, it's a beautiful model with a pet lobster. I have no idea what it's advertising.


::

Today, we built an amazing snow fort. I appreciated it more than Pete. Tomorrow we're going to try for the full igloo roof. I'll post a picture if it works.


::

And right now, the kids are doing this.

No comments: