Thursday, March 9

My Wife


Heather's sister, paraphrased, last night at dinner:
"Do you remember when you wore a bucket on your head for Halloween, with the handle under your chin, and a cape, and when they asked, you told people you were buckethead?"

Heather didn't remember this at all, and I thought it was cute: a story from her childhood that I haven't heard, some early 80s originality that forecast the wonderful, creative and independent person she would become.

Then her sister was surprised that she didn't remember it, because "It was just a couple of years ago!"

So yeah, that's my wife, the 22 year old buckethead trick-or-treater, and I'm proud of her.

(Great illustration by Luke Flowers, my Bro-in-law. If you have money, hire him.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that picture. Thanks Luke. :)Heather