Monday, August 1

Sweet Sixteen



Sixteen Days. It's been good. We have enough cute pink clothes to warrant a change in our laundry habits: darks, whites, and pink.




It's inherent in the proper parenting role to believe that your child is extraordinary: advanced beyond her age, eclipsing the skills and abilities of kids twice her age. On that note: Nora is a child prodigy in lifting her head up and smiling, which she does all the time. She's not supposed to be able to do that stuff for months, right?

Call the tabloids! Headline: "Not Just Gas!!!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Briggs Family!

Blogs might just be my new favorite way to find people I care about! Through the Herrmanns I found the Foster blog, which brought me to yours! Your babies are absolutely beautiful and I will check back frequently for updates. Hope all is well in the Briggs Household of Four.

Becky Joyce (ben_beckyjoyce@yahoo.com)

Aaron said...

yes. blogging is fun. I can't stop. You should try it. Everyone else is doing it.