Thursday, August 11

The three word combo

That's Pete's thing lately. Here's a sample:

Me Lufk Cow (I drink cow's milk)(I don't know how he came up with the word for milk, but he refuses to use anything else)

Baby Lufk Boob (Nora drinks milk from boobs)

Daddy Boob None (Daddy's boob doesn't have milk)

Daddy Feet Fleshyman (Dad, can we do Superman?) (You know, me on my back, holding him up in the air on my feet, holding his hands. Again, not sure where Fleshyman comes from, but it's the word and he's sticking to it)

I figure that Pete has a vocabulary of about 100 words right now, with a couple new words every day. That's not very many for a kid his age, but for him, it's been an impressive transformation. He's somewhat of a late talker, and probably had 10 words 1 month ago. He's a fun kid, and it's apparent that he is enjoying being able to communicate more clearly.

And then there's this

4 comments:

Daniel said...

"all up on's" to be full of or intensely focused on a particular thing

"don't matta us!" when something is not of consequence

"Strongth" a more powerful version of strength

Aaron said...

Nice combos.

Did you get my email?

Daniel said...

i just did... great post by the way. very funny.

Daniel said...

okay, so my threadless images tanked... back to photoshop for me.

thanks for hosting it though.

man, i am not so sure about the t-shirt thing... i am still excited to do it. but is it the thing to invest time into? what are your thoughts?

p.s. street art is the only thing to get the art blood flowing lately... did you see my post about Banksy?