Sunday, July 17

My Celebration

So, as you can see, I’m really not much of a cigar smoker. You can see how far I got on my cigar last night. Still, it was a memorable experience, sitting on the front porch, listening to the college kids have a party across the street. I talked with my brother on the phone about babies, kids, and adults. We talked about how newborns are like little animals, but that doesn’t stop us from staring at them all day long, thinking about what they’re going to be like someday. Troy’s first question was the color of her eyes (blue so far)

Last night, I was punished for my arrogance in being so quick to assume that Nora would be a good sleeper on so little evidence. It turns out that she is a good sleeper by day and insatiably hungry by night. Sleep last night was measured in the minutes, rather than hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Aaron, Hi Heather, Hi Pete, Hi Nora. You are one heck of a beautiful family, love to you all :)

Sharyl